An opportunity has arisen for a social media assistant to join the Babylonstoren marketing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing social media publishing and community management and will assist with content planning, digital research, evaluation, reporting and administrative tasks.
- Help manage and produce creative and original content (copy, images and video) for all social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Candide Gardening App.
- Develop and implement a social media content strategy that supports the company’s marketing objectives.
- Managing and responding to advocates comments and questions, across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and blog.
- Attend activities as needed to capture pictures and video for social media content.
- In charge of escalating customers queries to customer service or relevant department.
- Have a love and passion for social media and content
- Proven experience in social media and digital marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Afrikaans.
- Naturally curious with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Be comfortable working with people at all levels of the organisation and able to develop strong working relationships.
- Be reliable, committed and willing to go above and beyond if required.
- Demonstrated aptitude for social content discovery.
- Be willing to check-in after hours to respond to followers’ comments and questions.
- Degree in Marketing, media or relevant field.