We are looking for a young, dynamic and hardworking grad who is willing to learn and build on their skills and abilities as a graphic designer.
- Bringing the brief and concept to life based on the needs and vision.
- Keeping budget, time and production constraints in mind.
- Preparing mockups and presenting to senior designer/Creative Lead before deciding on a final design/concept.
- Editing proofs to specifications and getting signoff/approval before finalising artwork.
- Working and collaborating with team.
- Adhering to specific brand identity and guidelines.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders about progress of projects and any issues that may arise.
- Working with external departments to extend concept and visuals to other internal and external marketing-related material.
- Making sure artwork is correct and supplied in the right format/sizes/colour codes before being submitted.
- Work on multiple briefs at the same time
- Minimum Digital Design / Multimedia Design diploma or degree
Should be highly skilled in the following:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Dreamweaver
**Key Competencies **
- Excellent visual communication skills to present ideas and information in a multimedia context
- Exceptional creative flair and an innovative approach to all design projects
- Excellent organisational, time and project management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Teamwork skills because most projects require input from individuals with different roles
- Self-development skills to keep-up-to-date with fast-changing trends
Apply for this position
When applying please reference that you found this job on Freshjobs, this helps us get more companies to post here! 🙏