We’re now looking for a driven Marketing Coordinator to join Daniel Wellington South Africa. We want you to come in and own the entire marketing plan for South Africa and be the bridge between the stronghold office in Dubai and the retail stores in South Africa.
As the Marketing coordinator, you will work closely with colleagues in the Dubai office and support Daniel Wellington South Africa stores with day-to-day marketing activities, business plans, and market reports.
- Build solid relationships with mall marketing teams to ensure maximum exposure in malls/social media platforms.
- Ensure that all new campaign material get communicated to mall marketing
- Propose and plan nationwide store animations and manage execution
- Drive implementation of campaigns in stores
- Manage, monitor and analyse foot traffic counts in all stores
- Track online & offline competitor activities
- Excellent communicator skills and awesome at building strong relationships
- Organized, sales-focused and results-driven
- 1-2 years of work experience in marketing
- Higher Education in marketing
- Outgoing and highly self-motivated do-er
- Excellent attention to detail
- Efficient project management skills
- Enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude and ability to maintain a heatlhy atmosphere in the team