Liquorice is looking for a digital account manager with client service and project management experience within a digital marketing agency.
Candidate must have lots of digital experience, and have a creative, pioneering, and innovative spirit. Client service delivery will motivate you. Reasonable technical competence is required, and a passion for detailed project management is essential.
This is a permanent position is based at our office in Durban.
- Running certain scale of business billings.
- Building and growing client relationships.
- Work on campaign strategies.
- On top of all day-to-day activities.
- Establish and maintain a productive communication between the client and the agency.
- Ensure that the agency’s actions are in line with agreements, procedures and budgets, and reflect a unified and agreed point of view.
- Maintain close contact with the client.
- Assist in the delivery of services to the client.
- Ensure a smooth and timeous workflow of activities directed at the client.
- Co-ordinate and manage agency services to the client.
- Lead status meetings.
- Ensure that client’s accounts are correct and delivered on time and that payment is effected timeously.
To succeed in this role, you would need to have:
- A solid understanding of the digital environment, technologies and capabilities.
- Ability to conceptualise solutions to meet client requirements.
- A degree or commercial qualification in business, marketing or IT and exceptional communication skills.
- Have fantastic communication and interpersonal skills and be a real ‘go-getter’.
- High attention to detail and a great work ethic.
- Proven track record working in an account management role (three to four years), preferably in a digital agency.
- High level of motivation and the ability to motivate development team.
**Skills required: **
- Must have a very strong understanding of the online environment.
- Experience in CRM, web, data management, BTL and direct marketing.
- Very strong strategic thinker.
- The ability to deliver on the client’s business plans and implement accordingly with the team.
- Manage the retention of existing clients by delivering consistently high standards.
- Manage the health of the client’s business within the agency.
- Deliver bottom line client profitability and grow the clients’ business within the agency.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Effective team management skills.
- Proficient in, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, email and web.
- Experience in content authoring and CMS will be an advantage.
- Experience with SEO, reporting will be an advantage.
- Experience with financial services will be an advantage.