A leading financial services company is looking for a talented and experienced Traffic Manager join their in-house agency, helping to support the production of great work.
As a Traffic Manager, you will oversee and manage content creation processes for a range of assets from digital advertising, print collateral, mail packs, web design, above-the-line and more.
- Establish and maintain workflow processes from brief to completion across all channels including digital, social, print and broadcast media
- Take responsibility for resourcing of creative projects, highlighting any roadblocks and managing stakeholder expectation while ensuring delivery against business objectives
- Coordinate status meetings and ensure smooth communication across all platforms and teams
- Act as a central point of contact, working closely with teams across marketing and other departments in order to successfully deliver creative projects and requirements on time and within budget
- Manage workload and the resources needed while working closely with the head of the studio, project manager and other team members to coordinate and support creatives, developers and production teams as required
- Create project estimates, track team hours and resourcing and trafficking deliverables
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of online and offline creative development and execution
- Liaise with production department and assist when required
- Organising freelancers when required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role in agency/studio/design environment.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, on complex and multiple assignments
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment with multiple stakeholders
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Must have a proven and thorough understanding of the planning, creative and production processes in both a traditional print and digital, social and interactive world
- Must possess superior project management skills
- Analytical and possess strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Solid understanding of print and repro processes
- Positive attitude to evolving requirements
- An understanding of latest creative, digital, visual and linguistic trends
- Experience in the finance industry is an advantage