The VP, Product Marketing is responsible for selecting and positioning courses that will attract high levels of demand from potential students. The VP, Product Marketing is directly responsible for understanding what courses and product attributes our students want, and where we can match this with the objectives of our university partners. The VP, Product Marketing will manage market research, consumer insights, planning and brand functions.
- Position courses effectively, with appropriate titles, pricing, content development and industry endorsement.
- Manage the onboarding of universities, building trust through responsible brand stewardship
- Management of internal collective intelligence gathering, to distill into areas of potential demand from existing customers and employee insights.
- Manage the consumer insights function - identification of insights from customer data that can improve the positioning and design of our courses.
- Ensure that course content and features match the demands of our customers, and differentiates us from the competition.
- Competitive analysis and research that informs our positioning in the market against our competition.
- Creation of target pipeline scenarios for programme management teams, that achieve revenue objectives of new courses, and build a balanced portfolio.
- Identification of new product types and innovations to existing offerings, that can open up new areas of demand.
- More than 5 years experience in Education industry, with a specific focus on executive education/Edtech.
- Specific qualifications or technical skills
- University degree.
- Proficiency in data analysis required (Excel)
Additional required skills:
- Understanding of research methodologies and quantitative analysis.
- Understanding of the competitive landscape for digital education.
- Deep interest in the future of work, and how current trends will impact demand for jobs and skills in the future.