The PPC Specialist is responsible for the efficient day to day management of assigned client accounts, focusing net revenue and net profit (NPC) growth.
- Day to day management of digital media paid search campaigns (PPC) for assigned client accounts, focusing on net revenue and net profit (NPC) growth.
- Manage campaigns to clients’ weekly and monthly budget goals
- Master Jellyfish’s methodologies, and internal tools, required to deliver efficient and profitable digital marketing campaigns
- Analyze performance data and provide appropriate action plans based on conclusions
- Work closely with Client Services to communicate campaign strategy, progress and results
- Work closely with Project Managements to meet deadlines, both time and budget
- Manage client team expectations
- Explore opportunities and facilitate campaigns through all available marketing channels (e.g. PPC, SEO, display, email and social media) with particular emphasis on innovative initiatives
- Assist with the compilation of campaign reports to Jellyfish brand standards.
- Maintaining an in depth understanding of Jellyfish’s marketplace.
- Manage own time effectively.
- Demonstrates measurable success through the achievement of set KPIs. E.g. account turnover and profitability, campaign management, report generation/analysis and overall service
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in digital marketing management; and/or previous accountability for annual billings in excess of R2m.
- In-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running Search Media campaigns (Knowledge using DoubleClick for
- Search would be advantageous).
- Proven success working in the Google Marketing Platform, Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Google AdWords Certified
- A good understanding of Google Analytics and other web analytics packages
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. (Experience using the Google Suite would be advantageous).
- Possesses strong business writing skills and able to produce high quality documents.
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively manage time.
- Exhibits a high level of attention to detail.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills
- Possesses strong customer telephone and face to face skills.
- Is a confident and articulate presenter.
- Highly analytical and data driven.
- Numerate and articulate.
- A self motivated individual with high levels of energy.
- An outgoing, positive thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm.
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure.
- Open and honest
- Is direct and comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Has high personal standards and promotes them in others.
- A valued team member, who upholds Jellyfish’s values and professional integrity at all times.
Apply for this position
When applying please reference that you found this job on Freshjobs, this helps us get more companies to post here! 🙏