Sprout Performance is a South African performance media buying agency run by young, bright, career-driven individuals who excel in their field of expertise. An impressive client list featuring prominent local e-Commerce brands and established Financial Services Institutions together with a progressive approach of transparent performance media buying strategies has made Sprout Performance the local frontrunner in the industry.
Would you describe yourself as someone who enjoys being in contact with clients on a day-to-day basis to help them grow their business and answer their queries? Are you the kind of person who likes to be organised and ensure campaigns are running smoothly and client’s expectations are being met and managed? Have you been in a client facing position before where you bridged, met and managed the relationship between agency and client?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions – We’d love to hear from you because we are looking for you!
- Accountable for all client communications and managing expectations on all existing accounts;
- Responsible for getting IO’s signed off and agreement on campaign objectives;
- Educating clients on Sprout Performance’s philosophy of Performance Media buying;
- Sources reports and campaign insights from campaign managers and send to the appropriate client contact on a weekly and monthly basis;
- Collaborates with clients and campaign managers on strategy and planning;
- Briefs in new media campaigns to campaign managers and collaborates with campaign managers on performance of current campaigns;
- Briefs in creative work to design team and project management;
- Managing the on-boarding of new clients and presentation of onboarding roadmap and plan of action;
- Continual learning and research into best practice and tools associated with performance media;
- Responsible for correct billing and revenue reporting across your accounts on month end;
- Seeks to upsell and grow revenue intake from clients.
- No cold calling or sales acquisition (new business on non-current accounts) required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business related subjects
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing or media agency in the role of Account Management / Account Executive (not media sales)
- Experience with Google Analytics, AdWords and DoubleClick products is a bonus
- Strong account management skills; client oriented and highly motivated
- A people person – comfortable with collaboration and can build internal relationships with cross-functional teams (Sales/Consultants/Ad Operations/ Campaign Managers/ Design)
- Excellent organizational, and problem solving/decision-making skills