Truworths, one of South Africa’s leading fashion retailers, is offering an amazing opportunity for graphic designer within the marketing team. We are looking for a young, energetic and driven individual with some serious graphic design spark.
If you are passionate about the world of fashion and want to grow within a dynamic and diverse creative team this might be the place for you. With an ever growing e-commerse offering, a diverse range of fashion shoots and an opportunity to work across some of South Africa’s most loved brands you will constantly be challenged to push your own creativity and thinking with the backing of a great team of people.
- A Graphic design portfolio showcasing a range of creative work across various channels.
- Creation of design solutions, from concept to completion, in a wide range of graphic applications including: collateral materials, environmental graphics, catalog publications, digital design, brand identity, packaging, video titling and multimedia interfaces and tools.
- Knowledge of methods and techniques of graphic design and layout.
- Knowledge of printing procedures, photography, illustration and verbal and written communication.
- A good understanding of social media content creation, trends and curation across all major platforms.
- A passion for trends across the fashion and design industry.
- Have a keen eye for typography and attention to detail
- Creative, have flair, think outside of the box and embrace both initiative and learning
- Solid understanding of branding
- An eye for Art Direction, fashion shoots and stills.
- Multidisciplinary work across all design styles and brand aesthetics.
- Responsible for art direction and creative management of TVC production.
- Experience with basic animation / gif generation and editing an advantage.
- Take creative direction constructively and carry out design work to brief.
- Adhere to efficient working practices.
- The ability to multitask; to cope with the competing requirements of a number of different projects, operating at different timescales under pressure.
- 1- 4 years relevant experience
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Adobe Creative Suite: