The Outbound Sales Team, and the whole Yoco company in general, is experiencing rapid growth, and with all of this going on, we’ve got sales on the brain. Ok, who are we kidding? We always have sales on the brain. Over the last past few months we have noticed a rapid interest of Yoco within the Cape Town Market… It is the Mother City after all.
The Outbound Sales candidate will be expected assist in crushing our monthly goals as well as their own personal Targets set out. So, what exactly will you do?
The Outbound Sales candidate is expected to prospect super targeted leads based around specific accounts/markets/areas that have been identified as ideal customers. From there, the incumbent will manage their day around building meaningful relationships while prospecting and demonstrating our Yoco offering to interested businesses.
- Work directly with customers face to face and via telephone, and email to describe products and/or services in order to persuade potential and current customers to purchase new products and/or services.
- Educates customers on product offerings and services to improve their “on-line presence” and explains pricing and answers questions from customers building value in the customer relationship.
- Follows up with customer via telephone or email following initial sales contact.
- Identifies customer issues and provides appropriate solutions via up sell of additional products and or services and obtains customer commitment and facilitates delivery of product.
- Complete basic Rates Negotiation with Merchants where required.
- Provide alternative solutions for integration possibilities and have the ability to discuss the usage and services listed of these products.
- Continued product education to better service customer calls.
- Maintains accurate daily record of sales in sales tracker.
- Be a key “Brand” Associate and actively Network and find new business or potential clients.
Key requirements to perform responsibilities:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in B2B sales in a high volume fast, paced environment - preferably outbound.
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle.
- Strategical business understanding of the geographical and industrial market in the Western Cape.
- Previous experience and/or strong interest in outbound sales and prospecting.
- Strong customer service and tele-sales skills.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritise in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
- Solid understanding and experience of Web Based Applications and CRM software.
- Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Problem-solve and decision-making skills.
- Superior closing skills.
- Need to have access to a vehicle for daily usage.
- Ability to work autonomously with fantastic Time Management Skills
- Existing network within the Western Cape.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Strong leadership qualities
- Passion for Business Development and growth